Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fishin' for a good time starts with throwin' in your line

Pulling what I need from the collective unconscious. I never know what I'm going to need, but it often seems to come to me anyway.
Since I fish and swim here, I try to give as good as I get.
I'm feeling the darkness and panic emanating from Wall Street and Washington (and elsewhere)... my knee-jerk reaction is to blacken in the skies and let the fog roll in.
Fisherpeople have been pulling flounder, blues and crappie out of the Bay here lately. That's comforting, given the precarious condition of our economy.
From Douglas Rushkoff: Think small. Buy local. Make friends. Print money. Grow food. Teach children. Learn nutrition. And if you do have money to invest, put it into whatever lets you and your friends do those things.

No comments: