Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Aughhhh...

Well, Buddha wasn't around much today. It was a very frustrating animation day and I have no finished seconds to upload... gosh, I hate to blow a deadline, even one self-imposed.
So, here's another drawing in a too-long string of interior clutter pictures. Looking back over the last few posts, I can't say I care much for what's happening in here. Is it holiday meltdown? Maybe. Winter panic? OK. Or inattention to my process. Guilty.
My internal struggles sometimes add to the work, but often take away from it.
Out on the beach today I deliberately drew ugly (frustration) ... and tonight (seen here), I draw and search. The pleasure is in the small (really small) details. Searching for something I haven't seen before... something that might make me want to get up tomorrow and do it again.

No comments: